So I wasn't going to "blog", but since ATT hasn't come up with a plan yet that will allow me to regale you individually and without penalty here we are. Besides most of you asked for it so blame yourselves...

Friday, July 2, 2010

"Baywatch"

Starring David Hasselhoff.

That is going to be my new answer when Interviewers ask me why I moved here.
"Because I wanted to." gets a lukewarm reception.

This Brilliant Idea occurred to me today while walking on the beach. I was comparing this beach to going to Stone Harbor, NJ (aka "down The Shore") as a kid: I remember when the Lifeguards were older (than us) and H-O-T and it felt like we'd NEVER be old enough (Yes, Nicole & Kelly, I'm including you; and "Don't even THINK about going out on the front porch."); then we were old enough, and we didn't go to the beach anymore; NOW the Lifeguards look like they're 12 and I'm not sure HOW they might rescue some of the people who are on the beach. But anyway, it somehow all circled back to "Baywatch" in my head and I found myself laughing all the way back home.

I'll keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment