So I wasn't going to "blog", but since ATT hasn't come up with a plan yet that will allow me to regale you individually and without penalty here we are. Besides most of you asked for it so blame yourselves...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Voted Off Fashion Island

I kid you not.

After 3 weeks of training, studying, testing, tasting, outfitting, etc. TODAY I was told, "we've decided at this time to part ways".

(I'm telling you, I had glimmers of Mr. Cramer's "stop before it becomes a negative experience" recommendation that I quit piano lessons. Of course, that was news I was THRILLED to receive. This notsomuch.)

SERIOUSLY??? I had to worry about it all day (and all the days before this)? drive 34 miles? dressed in uniform? to find this out? You couldn't have at least spared me the drive and gas money and told me last night after the double shift I worked? Heck, you could have called me on the phone to tell me NOT to come in and to return the uniform at my convenience! This is crap.

Which is not to mention how DUMB I feel for FAILING at one more thing. (Something I've always thought I was good at, BTW!) It's not ROCKET SCIENCE. It's WAITING TABLES. And I am NOT a bad waitress. I'm not.

It's just embarrassing.

Now what????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'll keep you posted.
k8

No comments:

Post a Comment