So I wasn't going to "blog", but since ATT hasn't come up with a plan yet that will allow me to regale you individually and without penalty here we are. Besides most of you asked for it so blame yourselves...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Real World

Maybe given the recent AXO drama I have "sorority" on my brain but I can't help but feel like the "training" I am going through is a lot like rush (I hope I don't get P-5'd!) and pledging.... Not that Marsha K. Grady would appreciate my writing of this blog, but it is just one more instance where I am able to draw upon my "AXO Experience" and apply it to life. Unlike say, Mr. Ziegler's 10th grade Geometry class (talk about REMEDIAL!) or Mr. Cresswell's 10th grade Chemistry Lab (Man, 10th grade SUCKED). But then again I do have a BFA in Surface Pattern Design and I like to bake. So maybe it's all relative. (Let's go COMETS!)

Or maybe it all goes back to Mrs. Coviello and 14 years at the Devine School of Dance,

"Just keep DANCING. No matter what happens. Just keep dancing. If your shoe falls off: JUST KEEP DANCING. If the girl next to you falls off the stage: JUST KEEP DANCING!"

I'm smiling. I'm dancing. Heck, I'm tasting wine.... you'd think I was having a lot more FUN.

I'll keep you posted.
k8

No comments:

Post a Comment