So I wasn't going to "blog", but since ATT hasn't come up with a plan yet that will allow me to regale you individually and without penalty here we are. Besides most of you asked for it so blame yourselves...

Thursday, June 24, 2010

STOKED

Surfing is THE MOST FUN I've ever had in the ocean.

I (finally) went for the FIRST time this past week. On Tuesday I cashed in the M&M Surfing School gift certificates I got back in APRIL from the Surfrider golf tournament raffle.

What a great group of people- the instructors AND the others in my lesson. (That's me and Darrell? Darryl? Daryl? ->)

SO much fun. I did well- I stood up!- and I loved it. I laughed a lot and found myself smiling most of the time.

Granted, it kicked my a$$. When I got home I showered, ate like a horse (shocker), rubbed in some Tiger Balm, then promptly took a Motrin and a NAP.

And people do this before they go to work in the morning??? HOW?
Can't wait to figure it out.

Looking forward to getting out there again as soon as I can.

I'll keep you posted.

Gidget f.k.a. k8

No comments:

Post a Comment