So I wasn't going to "blog", but since ATT hasn't come up with a plan yet that will allow me to regale you individually and without penalty here we are. Besides most of you asked for it so blame yourselves...

Friday, November 4, 2011

You Ever Gonna Blog Again?

Well... I haven't in SO LONG I don't know where to go from here. The sad thing too is that there are SO MANY good stories I'm mad at myself for not taking the time to share...

...There was the one about the alternator
...and that time I missed my flight while sitting in the airport
...my trip home for Nic's wedding when my flight got cancelled
...Triathlon Eugene actually happened and wasn't an epic fail
...I scored tickets for the USC/Syracuse game at the Colosseum
...survived the L.A. Triathlon with a little Specialized attention
...Started a series of firsts with a trip to Hawai'i with Mom
...then came back to the mainland and went to Spookycross and Disneyland
...and finally had a long awaited First Date
...Last weekend I was "hijacked" and had the best time eating pie and looking at stars
...now I'm trying to figure out how to get off this stupid iCloud. I've got an appointment with a Genius tomorrow, fingerscrossed

There's probably more I'm missing, which makes me sad for you and for me! But I'll do my best to resume a regular schedule and keep you posted.

k8

No comments:

Post a Comment