So I wasn't going to "blog", but since ATT hasn't come up with a plan yet that will allow me to regale you individually and without penalty here we are. Besides most of you asked for it so blame yourselves...

Monday, July 18, 2011

Really? A Size Medium is Too Big on You?


I was already having an amazing day when the dressing room clerk at the TJMaxx said this to me tonight as I returned the item I had just tried on.

Ouch.
Like I needed one more reminder that I've completely given up my physical fitness the last few months.

It was one of those absurd moments where you walk away sort of laughing to yourself thinking, "WOW. Did that seriously just happen?". I'm taking it as a good sign, however, that I walked away laughing and didn't instead immediately burst into tears. I think that's saying something, right?

Oh, well. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment