So I wasn't going to "blog", but since ATT hasn't come up with a plan yet that will allow me to regale you individually and without penalty here we are. Besides most of you asked for it so blame yourselves...

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I LIVE in California

209 steps from the sand. (Not 565!)

It's not the cutest on the exterior, but it's what's inside that counts right? LOL! It has aqua blue tiled counters in the kitchen- they had me at hello. (Click for pix.) I'm looking forward to cleaning it up and making it my own. My "budget" ranges from free to thrift store- so we'll see how that goes. Carolyn- Mrs. Dolinoy's neighbor across the cul-de-sac-has volunteered to help me. Oh, boy.....

So of course there's a whole dramatic story but I'll give the Cliff's Notes version. (I can tell a short story, I swear!) Dad & I found this apt the first Sat I was here. I put my application in and from there things moved at SoCal speed. This past Sat I got a call back that "Don" went with Applicant Number 1. Um, here's a question: WHY didn't you tell me about Applicant Number 1 when I submitted mine? Ugh. More than a little disappointed to be back to square one and beginning to get a little panicked I spent the remainder of the weekend looking for other Seal Beach rentals- with no real luck.

I was ready for a break and the company when Chris arrived. I put away the iPhone and didn't worry about not looking for an apt or a job. I just really enjoyed the day. And luckily we had good weather. ;-P After I dropped him off at LGB I got back to Dolinoys dug out my iPhone and had a million different messages. (I'm NEVER that popular!) One of which was "Don", the guy with the apt, apparently something didn't work out with Applicant Number 1 and if I was still interested I could have it. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting right?

So yeah, I live in Southern California:

115 A 14th Street
Seal Beach 90740

And I hope you'll come and visit.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Love! I miss you (btw ... It's Meghan signed in as Keith, although he misses you too.) Your blog is hilarious. We just checked out the google maps of your location and have one question ... how's Surf Taco? Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete