So I wasn't going to "blog", but since ATT hasn't come up with a plan yet that will allow me to regale you individually and without penalty here we are. Besides most of you asked for it so blame yourselves...

Sunday, July 17, 2011

First The Rapture, Now Car-mageddon


Just to be clear: I do not live in LA.

However, you'd have to live under a bigger rock than I do, NOT to have been aware of the planned 405 Shutdown. Only four days shy of two months exactly, another over-hyped catastrophe fizzles.

No one has ever accused me of having my finger on the pulse of current events, but seriously, I FINALLY get around to joining AAA on the day The Rapture's supposed to take place. (WHO DOES THAT?) Forever onward, my Auto Club anniversary will be May 21.

That is, of course, unless the world ends (as predicted) on October 21, 2011.

I'll keep you posted.
k8

No comments:

Post a Comment