So I wasn't going to "blog", but since ATT hasn't come up with a plan yet that will allow me to regale you individually and without penalty here we are. Besides most of you asked for it so blame yourselves...

Monday, March 29, 2010

Remedial Wine

I'M NEVER GOING TO GET THIS RIGHT! AAARRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I won't go so far as to say, "they all taste the same" (they don't) or "I can't taste the difference" (they do taste different) but I CANNOT decipher the difference or intelligently put it into "Wine Words".

BUTTERY??? Really???

And why don't they just taste like the GRAPES that made them? WHY do they need to taste/smell like apples, citrus, melons, wood!, oak, smoke!, and cinnamon spice. REALLY? CAN YOU PEOPLE REALLY TASTE CINNAMON SPICE IN YOUR Gewurztraminer????????????

And "dry"?? It's LIQUID, people. I'm not feeling the "dry".

I. just. want. to. wait. tables.
But NOOOOOOOO, I need a degree in Oenology or at the very least Viticulture. FRUIT!

help me.

I did like this Sangiovese. But what do I know.......
Napa Valley vintner Pedemonte Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon from the Rutherford Appellation, famous for producing world class Cabernet Sauvignon.

I'll keep you posted.
k8


No comments:

Post a Comment